- a fatty acid found in animal oils and fats or made synthetically
Synonym: caproic acid
- Hexanoic acid and n-pentanol reacted to form amyl hexanoate by using gallium sulphate as the catalyst.
- Influence of reaction temperature, reaction time and catalyst dosage on the yield of hexanoic acid was investigated.
- The affection of the amount of catalysis, reaction time, the ratio of hexanoic acid and alcohol was discussed.
- When hexanoic acid and heavy metal ions coexist in the solution, the adsorption of metal ions by clay tends to decrease because of the competitive adsorption of hexanoic acid.
- A Study on Acute Toxicity of Hexanoic Acid 2-( diethylamino) ethyl Ester
- The result shows that the initial rate V 0 of the esterification reaction increases as hexanoic acid concentration increases or as n-butanol concentration decreases, when the initial concentration of hexanoic acid is small;
- And some characteristics of aroma components of kiwifruit were detected such as ethyl acetate; butanoic acid, ethyl ester and hexanoic acid, ethyl ester etc.
- This article analysed a few factors that affeted the safety production of hexanoic acid, and giving the view and suggestion how did produce safely hexanoic acid.
- Clean synthesis of hexanoic acid by catalytic oxidation of 2-octene
- Based on the result of GC-MS, the constituents of oil varied with methods, especially the content of hexanoic acid.
- Methods: By using chloroform as solvent, concentrated sulphuric acid as catalyst, 4-hydroxymethyl caged bicyclic phosphate was esterified with formic acid, acetic acid, propanoic acid, butyric acid, pentanoic acid and, hexanoic acid under bath heat, respectively.
- Potassium dihydrogen phosphate was used as catalyst in the synthesis of hexanoic acid 2-( diethylamino) ethyl ester.
- Synthesis of ethyl hexanoate from ethyl alcohol and hexanoic acid with solid superacid SO 2-4/ TiO 2/ La 3+ as catalyst was studied.
- A new technological process for the production of hexanoic acid by oxidation 2-octanol
- The amount of aldehydes and alkene compounds increased while acetic acid, 2-ethylhexyl ester and hexanoic acid disappeared after enzyme treatment.