- Wheat germ is very health-giving.
- Ginseng is a plant whose root is credited with various health-giving and medicinal properties.
- And there was another health-giving twist to this entire process: The gut microbes that digested the cocoa were desirable probiotics like lactobacillus.
- Scientists who have won a Nobel prize live nearly two years longer than those who were merely nominated, suggesting that social status confers "health-giving magic," British researchers said.
- While tomato has long been credited with cutting cholesterol and preventing some cancers, the fruit now appears to have two more health-giving benefits.
- Cellular Nutrition helps this cleansing process through a special formula of health-giving herbs and fibers.
- It is the second time in little over a year that the firm has been censured for claims about health-giving properties of the drink, which contains23g of sugar per half-litre bottle.
- Why don't other Chinese teas have similar health-giving properties?
- The baths shall grow cold at Bath, and its health-giving waters shall breed death. You may use a zoom or telephoto lens on your camera.
- Is not every drop drinking in health-giving qualities, which it will carry to the earth?
- And basking in the health-giving rays of old sol.
- It did not take long before chocolate was acclaimed throughout Europe as a delicious, health-giving food.
- Vitamin C is an essential dietary component that plays an important health-giving role, and prolonged lack of the vitamin results in scurvy and eventually death.
- Determination of Trace As in Health-giving Drink by AA-670 Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry Attached VA-90 Atomization