- Carnegie believed that individuals should progress through hard work, but he also felt strongly that the wealthy should use their fortunes for the benefit of society.
- Natural resources must be used for the benefit of society, not to finance wars.
- This is my ideal occupation because it includes my two criteria for a career: I would be doing something to benefit society and performing a job that is enjoyable, challenging and meaningful to me.
- Thus, an alteration to the environment that was intended to benefit society often has the opposite effect.
- For example, a research project develops knowledge that can be used to determine whether or not a trend is present or a new process will benefit society.
- The benefit to society of competition is that it makes a major contribution to the fundamental economic issue, which is the scarcity of productive resources.
- They provide incentives for people to produce scientific and creative works that benefit society at large.
- They should be placed within a broader framework assessing their effects on areas such as agriculture, climate and the environment, if they are to benefit society.
- Wanda takes Create Wealth together, Benefit the Society as the corporate mission.
- The good public relation must achieve the following four points: first, the public relation is refers to certain organizations and agencies and with its benefit related society public's reciprocity.
- And to do it well is an enormous benefit to society.
- Recall that: Adam Smith's "invisible hand" of the marketplace leads self-interested buyers and sellers in a market to maximize the total benefit that society can derive from a market.
- Its wide application will produce certainly benefit for society and economy.
- Some people think that university should not provide theoretical knowledge, but to give practical training benefit to society.
- As it can enrich the contents of my life, and also benefit society and others.
- Mass media, the telephone and the internet have all improved global communications to the benefit of society.
- But she surely does not have to wait until retirement to benefit society.
- Dr Venter believes patents are "one of the best means to ensure that this important area of basic science research will be translated into key commercial products and services for the benefit of society".
- During these years, we not only emphasis on increasing the company profit, but also look upon bring the benefit to society as company responsibility.
- When making transplantation decisions with limited organs," we should look at the total benefit for society as a whole," he said.
- We did so for the benefit of society.
- Building such a world-class HE system would enable countries to mobilise and leverage the potential of the whole system for the benefit of society at large.
- The combined flotation unit of XCF ⅱ/ KYF ⅱ pneumatic-mechanical cells is widely used in nonferrous metal and chemical industry, which will benefit society and economy.
- Steel fiber reinforced concrete has good economy benefit and society benefit from the use on engineering in our country.
- Solution good employment problem, benefit to society of stability, economy of development.
- These measures are popularized in Zaozhuang coal-mining area, which saves a lot of lands, greatly improves ecologic-environment quality in mining areas and gains better benefit of society, economy and environment.
- As new construction management systems for increasing construction level and investment benefit, being seasoned with market economy, with a view to international routine, engineering construction inviting and submitting tenders had gained remarkable economy benefit and society benefit.
- It also provides an economic and shortcut approach or means for departments of quality supervise and data sharing of material users. It has favorable economic benefit and society benefit.
- Social members to other people and to benefit society, should or worthwhile by respect and love in their weakness, respond to survive and life they support, respect and spiritual comfort.
- Meanwhile those technologies have good economic benefit, environment benefit and society benefit.