be unfaithful to
- His findings chime with a recent American study which reported that men who are financially dependent on their other halves are more likely to be unfaithful-and the greater the earning gap the more likely the man is to cheat.
- 'Girls who are more attractive aren't necessarily going to be unfaithful-they're probably just going to get a higher-quality mate in the first place.'
- I think my spouse may be unfaithful to me.
- Most Americans want their next president to be strong, decisive and of good moral character, but fewer seem to care if he or she has been unfaithful to their spouse, or even tried drugs.
- It's immoral to be unfaithful to your girlfriend.
- And won't be unfaithful to her technically.
- No woman marries with a previous design to be unfaithful to her husband. ( No.199)
- He confessed himself to be unfaithful to his friends.