as compared with
网络 各方面条件; 与?比较; 与…比较; 与…相比
- The strength of an individual, as compared with that of the masses, is but a drop in the ocean.
- Therefore, we can see the big difference as compared with other cities.
- Their symptoms declined significantly as compared with a no-treatment control group.
- RCRT has many advantages and great application prospect as compared with the traditional elastic recovery test.
- The whole situation between the enemy and ourselves has fundamentally changed as compared with a year ago.
- As compared with the forwards and guards, I still have along distance to go.
- Data processing performed largely by electronic, as compared with manual and mechanical equipment.
- This reaction model can be used in coarse mesh as compared with other reaction model.
- As compared with the third phase, the price of the fourth phase is down 30%.
- The retail index saw a fall of8.3% as compared with that in july.
- As compared with DSA, CDE was proved to have higher clinic value in diagnosis of Moyamoya disease.
- Results Serum YKL-40 levels were significantly elevated in patients with asthma as compared with controls.
- Atomic cells are very small and very light as compared with ordinary dry cells.
- The conditions of workers now, as compared with what they were before liberation, have been greatly improved.
- Patients with ES show significantly more favorable survival rates, as compared with those with untreated idiopathic pulmonary hypertension.
- Our price is more attractive as compared with that offered by other suppliers.
- The procedure is quite unusual as compared with the spatial functions.
- As compared with Shear Type KR Vessel, FWACTV raises the efficiency of agitated mixing.
- Our price is reasonable as compared with the silk you can get from other source.
- Our price is attractive as compared with that in the international market.
- Obesity group had higher BMD and bone mineral content ( BMC) as compared with those of controls.
- In vivo, erlotinib treated mice demonstrated a reduced tumor volume and weight as compared with control.
- Just the same, as compared with other men, I sympathize with you.
- ResultsThe content of ACTH in the group of the Triptolide had significant difference as compared with control group.
- The production of integrated circuits has been increased to three times as compared with last year.
- Golgi apparatus and rough endoplasmic reticulum were poorly developed in cells as compared with those in the control group.
- This technology and pharmaceutical technology as compared with ordinary low-cost, short-cycle, high efficiency.